Wednesday 16 May 2012

A Stage of our Own: The Decision at Okinawa Pt.2 The Answer & The rival


So here have another part in this 4 part special finale! Part 2 is made as an introduction into the last have and also the induction to the climax!! I also tried a new style of writing. I'm also giving y'all a special gift in this post! So if the other one was half bad, this should be totally worst! For some I might have gone a bit overboard near the end of this part, but bear with me-no not the animal!!!-for the last half if this part goes ok, will be similar in style! Also I'm planing on releasing a revised version of it. And since I enjoyed writing this one very much, you could expect another AtsuYuki fic coming soon! Also a special project is soon to be released in here so stayed tuned!. If you like good, but I'm warning you it's BAD and ECCHI, lol!! So ENJOY IT IF YOU CAN, DISLIKE IT IF YOU WANT, but come again, so bear with me!


The “Okinawa expedition” had finally begun. The seating arrangement on the bus was the same as that in the hotel room, to let the gals get more comfortable amongst them.
“What a great idea!?” Maeda thought sarcastically to herself as she climbed in to the bus, as she searched for her seat, she heard Kashiwagi calling and waving to her; It was the usual Kashiwagi,, that somewhat ensured and gave Maeda the courage to approach her, she suddenly felt a push coming from her she instinctively turned to see who had pushed her, it turned out to be no other than Maeda’s closest friend and supporter Takahashi Minami. She then whispered “what are waiting for go take your seat, she’s waiting for you”, Maeda’s eyes quickly turned towards Kashiwagi again, just to be received by a charming and enchanting smile that pulled her those few steps. As she sat next to Kashiwagi, the engine started and the bus began to move.

Maeda’s hands felt all sweaty and sticky, her hard was beating hard and fast, but Kashiwagi didn’t seem to notice as she was really into the scenery. The bus then stopped, they reached their destination, a glamorous hotel a few meters away from a solitary and beautiful beach, the 20 minute trip from the airport to the hotel, felt like a breeze to the gals. The visit to Okinawa was scheduled to last 3 weeks, but those days will be filled with activities, few chances for Maeda to snatch Kashiwagi from Oshima’s claws and fulfill her dream: Become that special one for Kashiwagi. Until they reached the hotel, the details were few and vague, so the gals were anxious and curious about what their activities would be. Maeda just wanted to confirm what Oshima said about shooting a PB with Kashiwagi, for that would mean that Oshima would have the upper hand in the “race” for Kashiwagi’s affection. As Akimoto quickly approached the gals that just finished getting down from the bus, as an instinctive reaction Maeda quickly and strongly grab Kashiwagi’s hand to which she replied by increasing the grip on Maeda’s hand. Akimoto stared in all direction, looking at every member present, of course Maeda called his attention, as she seemed to be more nervous than what she would usually get, and of course she wasn’t next to Takahashi as she would usually before they split into the dorm pairings.

Akimoto coughed to clear his voice and then said to present members “Now I’ll describe to you how we are going to work during this 3 week visit, so pay attention, then you’re going to have the rest of the day to rest! We’re going to hold a 3 day concert as we usually due in large venues, also several members are going to be shooting photo books and gravure DVD’s. The concert is going during the second week Thursday, Friday and Saturday, so the rehearsals will be Tuesday and Wednesday are going to be rehearsal days. This week we’re having the first half of the PB’s shooting and the DVD’s then the week after the concert, the PB and DVD’s shootings are to be completed by Wednesday, for on Thursday there is going to be a handshake event and Friday is a resting day, and Saturday we return to Tokyo.”
A moment of silence as Akimoto left, just before all gals went to their rooms Togasaki took word and detailed on the photo books, and the DVD filming “Before you get into your rooms let me explain about the PB shootings. First the members shooting PB’s here are 4: Kashiwagi Yuki, Oshima Yuko, Maeda Atsuko and Sashihara Rino. Also 2 joint PB are going to be done: Kashiwagi/Maeda, Kashiwagi/Oshima, and a joint one with the 4 members I already named. While this 4 will also film their respective DVD’s and also will Ota Aika, Watanabe Mayu and Fujie Reina. Tomorrow I’ll deliver the specific details to them, for the rest we start concert practice tomorrow, this is the team practice, the senbatsu also starts practice!” then another staffer started calling names to hand the room cards.
Maeda thought to herself after the announcements, the she had a lucky break. Now Oshima wouldn’t gain an advantage over her. As she was immersed in her thoughts, she felt as if someone grabbed her hand, when she regained her grasp of reality she noticed Kashiwagi in front of her waving the room card with an immense smile, suddenly she turns her back on Maeda and starts dragging her to the room as the hotel butlers follow them with their bags. Kashiwagi opened the door for the butlers to deliver their bags inside the room, seconds later they left. Finally they found themselves alone for the first time, an awkward moment for both of them in deed. As few chances like this Kashiwagi and Maeda had made the resolve to use this moment in their advantage. Kashiwagi closed the door, as Maeda’s heart rate rapidly increased at full speed. She quickly noticed Maeda’s tension, Kashiwagi didn’t want to make Maeda uncomfortable and anxious, so she decided to reformulate her tactics and ease the tense atmosphere that was engulfing the room. The room felt suffocating and heavy as if the air was denser, making it hard to breathe, to end such a bad start Kashiwagi sprouted the first words since they were left alone in the room.

Kashiwagi: I’ll start unpacking…Shouldn’t you too, Acchan?
Maeda: [sighs] Yukiriso…I…
Kashiwagi: What is it Acchan?
Maeda: Well…Is it really ok, for me to be your room-mate? I mean…I…
Kashiwagi: [giggles] [laugh] Of course its ok, Acchan! We still are friends, aren’t we?
Maeda: [sighs x2] Yes, but…I’m not sure I want to be your friend!
Kashiwagi: What do you mean Acchan? I already know your feelings towards me, it’s just, that…
Maeda: I’ve realized, that I cannot ask you to love me…I have no right to do something so selfish…
Kashiwagi: ….
Maeda took a deep breath, gathered all her courage and spoke her mind to Kashiwagi.
Maeda: I cannot ask you to love me, if I cannot…If I cannot…be brave enough to love you as I say I do. Yukiriso, ever since I confessed, I’ve been hesitant about what to do, how to feel, and anxious about what you’ll say. But that ends today. [pounds her chest with her hand] I Maeda Atsuko, with the outmost confidence say that I don’t want to be your friend Yukiriso…
Kashiwagi was taken by surprise by the strength and conviction in Maeda’s words, as she continued, Kashiwagi’s uneasiness also vanished.
Maeda: [deep breath] I don’t want to be close or even best friends with Yukiriso…I want Yukiriso to love me! I love Yukiriso, with all of my strength! I want to be with Yukiriso, not as a friend, but as the person she can rely the most, the person she wants to be with! I WANT TO BE YUKIRISO’S LOVER! [sigh]

As Kashiwagi was recovering herself after hearing an unhesitant Maeda, talk about what she wants, someone knocked the door. Then a familiar voice called on them:
 “Yukirin, Acchan, aren’t you going to join us? We’ll be waiting in the large bath area!” It was Itano calling on them for, the usual group bath. Maeda quickly rushed to her bag and started unpacking, with Kashiwagi following suit. This time Maeda broke the silence, on the very contemplative Kashiwagi.

Maeda: You are coming with me right? After all we are still just friends, right?
Kashiwagi: [deep sigh] Sorry, Acchan, but I’ll go later, I need sometime for myself.
As Kashiwagi’s words reached Maeda’s ears, she moved her stare to the floor, she thought she had done something bad, and made things worse for herself. Kashiwagi noticed the typical Maeda gesture when she felt guilty, so she tried to cheer her up.
Kashiwagi: Don’t worry Acchan, you’ve done nothing wrong, it’s just that I realize I lack your conviction with my feelings, that’s something I need to sort out. I want us to have a great time in here, so please just give me some time for my sake!?
Maeda quickly finished unpacking, she stared at Kashiwagi as she left for the bath where the other gals were waiting, while Kashiwagi continue to unpack very slowly. She was lost in her own mind, so Maeda left without saying a word. Every step she took beyond the room door, felt as a step farther away from Kashiwagi’s heart. When she reached the bath area, Takahashi was waiting at the entrance, when she saw Maeda coming alone; she wasted no time and asked.

Takahashi: Acchan, where is Yukirin? Something happened between you? Sorry to ask but you don’t look good! If she made you sad, I won’t forgive her, ever!
Maeda: …
Takahashi: Oh, I’ll go get her, you’ll see! She’s going to regret making Acchan sad!
Maeda: No…she did nothing wrong…It’s just that…
Takahashi: Just what, Acchan?
Maeda: I…I, might have said something, that made her uncomfortable near me…
Takahashi: [sigh] Then what could you have said that made her uncomfortable, with you. I doubt she feels uneasy around you, rather she seems really happy and enjoying herself.
Maeda: I…said that I…I don’t want to be her friend…
Takahashi: [swallows] What! Are you crazy, Acchan? First you tell her, that you’re in love with her and now you don’t want to be her friend!?
Maeda: …I know…But I also told her….I want to be her lover…
Takahashi: You’ve grown Acchan that was a bold move, now I see why she decided to skip the bath. After being told that, she’s probably wondering about her own resolve.
Maeda: [deep sigh]
The gals started calling Takahashi, Maeda and Kashiwagi to come in. Before they entered the room, Takahashi invited Maeda to spend a little time after supper with her and Sashihara. As soon as they entered Oshima asked where Kashiwagi was, so Maeda told them she was feeling tiered from the trip and fell asleep. An excuse that all members, except of course Sashihara, Oshima, Maeda and Takahashi knew wasn’t true. Oshima knew something had happened between Maeda and Kashiwagi, if she was going to do something in regards to her princess, she would’ve to step up her efforts.

Supper time happened without incidence, though it was obvious something wasn’t normal, as Kashiwagi was pretty quiet and Maeda avoided to meet Kashiwagi’s eyes. Maeda left the dining room alongside Takahashi and Sashihara whilst Kashiwagi stayed in a little longer. Oshima took the chance and approached Kashiwagi.

Oshima: Yukirin! Are you alright? I…I mean we missed you at the bath…
Kashiwagi: [surprised gesture] Oh, Yuko, sorry! I was feeling tired and decided to rest, sorry…
Oshima: You know, if you ever want to talk about what makes you feel bad, remember I’ll be there [holds Kashiwagi’s hands]. After all you’re mine [ecchi smile], well then see you later! Cheer up, remember our date is tomorrow
Kashiwagi: [sighs] [smiles] Thanks, Yuko! Just to be clear it’s not a date!
Oshima: [giggles] It is! See you!

Still unaware of the storm to follow her sentimental life, Kashiwagi felt a bit more comfortable after her small conversation with Oshima. After, that she realized that to appropriately respond to Maeda’s feelings, she had also to be bold and confident in herself, this wasn’t about a decision to be taken lightly, as Kashiwagi knew, this would change not only how her relationship with Maeda would move from then on, but also her future. If she honestly acknowledged her strong desire to be with Maeda, if she recognized she indeed was also in love with Maeda, how would the other members react, how would her parents react to the news that she is in love with another lass? These questions murmured in Kashiwagi’s head. Maeda had already taken that step and decided, that she would face the consequences with strength and virtue, if Kashiwagi was by her side. In a final attempt to clear her thoughts and feelings, instead of returning to the room, she headed to the open onsen in the hotel. On the other side of the aisle, Maeda head with Takahashi to the later and Sashihara’s room. Soon after their arrival, Sashihara entered. They sat down as Takahashi told Sashihara about what had happened between Kashiwagi and Maeda, then they explained to Maeda, what their plans were in regards of both of them. After that they listened to Maeda’s story in more detail, Sashihara remembered something.

Sashihara: Oh, yeah, I just remembered that I saw Yukirin head to the open onsen as I was returning to the room!
Maeda: [surprised face] really!? [sigh]
Takahashi: When was that Sasshi?
Sashihara: About 3 or 4 minutes ago…She seemed like she wanted to be alone, I said hi, but apparently she didn’t hear me.

After hearing Sashihara’s words, Maeda stood-up and dashed to where Kashiwagi, was she couldn’t stay away from her. Even though Kashiwagi could be mad at her, but something inside her told Maeda “Go, rush towards Yukiriso” and so she did. Sashihara didn’t tried to stop her neither did Takahashi, as both knew this was probably a turning point, favorable for their plan. Maeda opened the door, she then slowly undressed, picked up a towel and wrapped herself with it.
She then slid the door that separated the changing room and the bath area, also separated Maeda from Kashiwagi. Both of the lasses were unaware that Oshima, was nearing, she wasn’t going to let a golden opportunity as this pass by and not use it.
As Maeda crossed the door she heard Kashiwagi’s voice as she talked to herself. Maeda’s heart pounded faster and stronger as she heard Kashiwagi’s words as she approached her.

Kashiwagi: [sighs] [talking to herself] Oh what am I going to do!? Acchan doesn’t wants to be my friend anymore, she only wants me as her lover!? What should I do? I want to be her friend no matter what…but I also want…Why can’t I make up my mind, damn it! Acchan, I thought I was certain about my feelings towards you, but since what you said to me, I noticed that I’m still hesitating deep inside my heart! I… [submerges herself on the water]

As she submerged her head under the water, Maeda approach silently the bath, when Kashiwagi surfaced, her first sight was Maeda bowing her head, wrapped in a yellow towel. Kashiwagi raised her body from the water also wrapped in a yellow towel, extended her arms and padded Maeda’s shoulders.
Kashiwagi: Why are you bowing Acchan? Raise your head, I want to see your beautiful smile!
Maeda: [sobbing] I apologize, because I’ve caused trouble for Yukiriso, if it wasn’t for my selfishness…Yukiriso wouldn’t be facing a hard time and would also be enjoying this trip to the maximum [sobbing]
Kashiwagi:…
Maeda: I…I truly don’t want to give Yukiriso to anyone else…I really love Yukiriso, so…I can’t help myself! I didn’t mean to hurt Yukiriso, it’s just that…I love you so much, that just being your friend isn’t enough for me! Please forgive me!
Kashiwagi: [sigh] You don’t need to apologize Acchan, if anyone should, that would be me, for not having a strong conviction. Sorry![bows] [smiles] Care to join me for a little while?
Maeda: [smiles] Yukiriso…Yes!

The gals then hugged dearly, when they separated to enter the water, Kashiwagi’s towel fell as it was loosely wrapped around her body, when Kashiwagi turned to see Maeda, she was red as tomato. It’s true they had seen each other naked, but this time it was different, Maeda was dazzled by Kashiwagi’s nude, slender and curvy body. Her toned torso and perfectly modeled bust made Maeda’s head spin and heart beat was faster than before, she then covered her eyes with her hands. Then Kashiwagi noticed her towel on the floor, realizing she was naked, she grabbed Maeda’s hands and removed them from her eyes as she gave a naughty smile to Maeda. As their eyes looked into each other, Kashiwagi’s hands reach Maeda’s towel and slowly she unwrapped it form Maeda’s body.
Maeda: Yukiriso, please…No, don’t do that! [towel falls to the floor]
Kashiwagi: [smiles] Now, we’re both naked, so you have to get in the water with me [giggles]
Maeda: Yukiriso is so mean![giggles]
Kashiwagi: [touches Maeda’s shoulders] You don’t need to be ashamed, Acchan, you truly are beautiful…[Blush]
Maeda’s face became after Kashiwagi told her she was beautiful, both gals entered the water and stared at the dark, starry sky above them. Suddenly Kashiwagi felt a pressure on her hand, when she noticed, it was Maeda’s hand holding her hand and tightening its grip to let go of Kashiwagi. It was Maeda’s own determination that finally drove Kashiwagi into her senses, if Maeda was willing to go through their relationship into a deeper realm, and Kashiwagi knew she also wanted, why did she hesitate so much? She thought to herself as she stared at the heavens above. Suddenly she started singing Heavy Rotation’s chorus, which surprised Maeda. Kashiwagi turned to position herself in front of Maeda, both gals were blushing and their hearts beating like crazy. Maeda had a strange feeling something was about to happen.
Kashiwagi: Acchan…
Maeda: Yes…Yukiriso…
Kashiwagi: [loud heart beat] I’m sorry…I’m so sorry…
Maeda: Why? You’ve done nothing wrong, I should be the one apologizing, because I’m the one that cause trouble for Yukiriso!
Kashiwagi: No, Acchan you’re the one that’s been suffering because of my indecision.
Maeda: ….
Kashiwagi: The truth Acchan, is that I can’t be your friend anymore…I just can’t…
Maeda: What do you mean? I can no longer be with you? [worried and shocked]
Kashiwagi: It’s just that I don’t see you as a friend anymore. You can hear my heart beat right!? I just can’t keep lying to myself or you! Don’t say a word, please!
Maeda:….
Kashiwagi: I’ve just realize, that my happiest moments have been with you every time! I feel happy, calm and appreciated when I’m with more than anyone…Ever since you told me you love me, I’ve have this longing sensation in my hearts, and since we arrived and you said, you wanted me more than anything, I’ve felt it even more…
Maeda: I…I…
Kashiwagi: [placed finger on Maeda’s lips] Please listen to me. Acchan, I…I LOVE YOU! I’ve said it, there, yes Acchan, I Kashiwagi Yuki, love you! The truth is that since I joined AKB, my eyes have been set on you, and since we became closer I couldn’t get you out of my head!

Before Kashiwagi could continue, Maeda couldn’t resist her temptation, having Kashiwagi’s lips in front of her, she rose her arms and grabbed Kashiwagi, bringing her closer, in seconds Maeda’s lips were touching Kashiwagi’s, their bodies were so close that their breasts robbed each other. Maeda didn’t release Kashiwagi and she couldn’t resist to Maeda’s lips. Suddenly Maeda stopped but it was Kashiwagi’s turn to pay back the passionate kiss Maeda stole from her. It had finally happen, Maeda’s affection and desires were openly returned by Kashiwagi the kiss, the tight embrace, the caress. Neither wanted to let go of the other, bathing under the moonlight they embraced again. Maeda didn’t felt satisfied by the previous kisses, so she closed her eyes, approached her mount with Kashiwagi, as their lips touch, their tongues started to mingle for a third time. As they kissed, Oshima entered the onsen and saw the scene. She couldn’t believe that Kashiwagi and Maeda were completely naked, sitting in the onsen as they kissed so passionately. She dashed towards the unaware couple, she threw away her towel that slowed her, she reached as Maeda’s lips were about to touch Kashiwagi’s for a fourth time. Just before they could kiss Oshima pushed Maeda away from Kashiwagi and embraced her tight.



No comments:

Post a Comment